Tuesday 17 January 2012

Photo's tell the truth!!

I have been putting off for days to photograph myself with just a bra and nickers!  I finally bit the bullet today and did it.  I knew I would get the shock of my life but nothing prepared me for the utter devastating emotion that I am feeling right now.  To face it head on is so confronting but know I now why clothes don't fit, my body is so out of proportion..I am so embarrrassed!! Well I have done it and the photos are safely stored on a USB key until I am comfortable sharing them, which now I am no where near comfortable!  I need time to digest what I look like in reality.  I feel like hiding in a corner! but that's literally what I have been doing! Hiding behind those black pants like I am invisible!, so I don't have to face it! I can hide no longer I must get out of those dreaded Black Pants forever!  I will take a photo in my black pants and post that soon.. I need to see a photo of myself in those black pants to face up to the fact I have to get off my arse and loose this weight!

I bought a ' training watch' and it arrived yesterday!!  Can I bring my self to measure myself today.. I shall try....

1 comment:

  1. You will be glad you took the photos when you have lost weight. You are doing something about it which is the important thing.

    ReplyDelete